您的当前位置:首页正文

面试中可能用到的英语(English_for_Job_Interview)

2022-01-09 来源:九壹网


A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。) -

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。) -

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific(我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,-

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?) -

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。) -

A:I feel I have reached the \"glass ceiling\" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。) -

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。) -

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?) -

Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?) -

A:Yes, I think so. -

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。) -

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?) - A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。) - A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。) -

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。) -

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?) -

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。) -

A: (I like) people who possess the \"can do\" spirit. (有\"实际行动\"的人。) - Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?) -

A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。) -

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。) -

: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。) -

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。) - Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?) - A: None of us was born \"perfect\". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。) -

Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么会让你有成就感?) -

A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。) -

A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。) - because I want to do something to help others-

Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)

A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。) -

A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。) -

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?) -

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。) -

It would be premature for me to predict this. (现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。) -

Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)(说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!) -

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。) -

Don't sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未请,先別坐下。) - -

Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面试时,眼睛要看着对方。) -

Listen actively and stay calm. (注意听,保持冷静。) -

If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃饭时,要特別注意餐桌礼节。) -

Don't talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物,不可开口说话) - Don't make much noise while you eat. (吃东西不要出声音) -

Don't blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙) -

Don't appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必过分表现急着要工作) Be honest but not too modest.(要诚实,但不必太谦虚) -

Don't put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自贬) - to close an account, to clear an account 结清 -

to draw money 取款 -

drawing-out slip 取款单 -

the number slip 号码牌 -

a withdrawal form 取款单 -

to fill in the receipt in duplicate 一式两份填这张收据 -

teller, cashier 出纳员 -

Fill our a withdrawal form, please. -

请填写取款单。 -

:“What can I do for you?”或“May I help you?”,也可说:“Can I be of any assistance?”,如果是熟客,可简单说声:“Good afternoon, madam, something for you?” -

:“Everybody is welcome here, madam. Whether she buys or not.(这里欢迎任何人光临,买不买都没关系)-

:“Would you mind my recommending?”十分有用-

“Well, let me tell you why.”作为解释商品用途、优点的开场白-

. 如何展示商品 可以说:“Please take a look at this.”或“That one, madam?(那个好吗?)”-

“Please take your time”(慢慢看/参观)或“Go right ahead, please.”(随便参观)-

“If you would kindly recommend our establishment to your friends, the favor will be greatly appreciated”(如果您将本店介绍给您朋友,本店将十分感激)-

“I understand there''s not much left over”(存货不多)-

“What time can we expect you ?”(您几点来?) -

递上菜单“Good evening, sir. Here''s the dinner menu”捎待一会,再询问“May I take your order ?”(您要来点什么?) -

“How many people, please ?”(请问几位?)以及“Do you have a reservation ?”(您订位了吗?),接下来就应该“Where would you prefer to sit ?”(您喜欢坐哪?)-

“How do I address you?”,“Would you mind waiting for a while?”(不介意稍候片刻吧?)足以奠定成功的基础-

It''s going to be the pride of our company.”(这将是本公司的荣幸)-

“Think about the advantages you will get.”(想想您能得到的利益- “I''m very sorry we couldn''t help you, sir.”(很抱歉,我帮不上什么忙- Please tell me how much you want to change. - 请告诉我你要换多少。 - French francs 法国法郎-

Swiss francs 瑞士法郎-

American dollars 美圆-

Dutch guilders 荷兰盾- currency, money 货币 -

money changing 兑换货币 - an exchange form 兑换单 - bank note 钞票 -

note of large denomination 大票 - note of small denomination 小票 - small change 零钱 - subsidiary money 辅币 - nickel piece 镍币 -

plastic currency notes 塑料钞票 -

convertible money 可兑换(黄金)纸币 -

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容