Unit One Reception接待
1. Good morning, what can I do for you? 早上好,有什么需要我帮忙的么?
2. This is the Business Department of Postal Savings Bank of China. 这里是邮政储蓄银行营业部。
3. Could I ask you write this slip?/Would you please write on this slip? 能不能请您填下这张单子? 4. Please tell me my balance. 请帮我查下账户余额。
5. My credit card does not work, please take a look. 我的信用卡出问题了,能帮我看一下么?
6. Your magcard needs more magnetism, it’s OK now. 您的银行卡需要加磁,现在加好了。
7. Please take a seat over there for a moment, our client manager will help you.
请在那边休息一下,客户经理会来帮助您的。 8. Please do to the open counter. 请在大厅开放式柜台办理。
9. I want to close my account with you. 我想注销在你们这儿的账户。 10. Delighted. I was able to help. 很高兴能对您有所帮助。 Unit Two Banking Hours
1. The bank won’t open until 9:30. 银行直到九点半才会营业。
2. The bank is not open yet. Can you use the bank machine? 银行门还没开,您能使用以下自动柜员机吗?
3. We often have our banking hours posted on the door during holidays. 在放假期间,我们通常会把营业时间贴在门上。 Unit Three Opening an Account
1. What kind of account did you have in mind? 您想开哪种账户?
2. Would you like to open a current account? 您想开一个活期存款账户吗? 3. A fixed or current account? 定期还是活期?
4. Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money?
1
请告诉我您想存何种户头?
5. There’s a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.
支票户要收服务费,现金户不收。
6. Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars. 我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美元。
7. We have variable term deposit, notice deposit and current deposit here. Which one would you like?
我们这有定活两便,通知存款和活期存款,您打算选择哪一种呢? 8. You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.
您可随时以50美元的起存额开立储蓄账户。 9. Please input your secret code. 请输入您的密码。 10. I’ll process it for you right now. 我会立刻为您办理的。
Unit Four Making Savings Deposit 储蓄存款
1. How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?
您计划在您的户头上定期存入多少钱?
2. I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂时保管起来。 3. What’s the interest rate for the savings account? 储蓄存款的利率是多少?
4. The interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present. 目前每年的利率是1%。
5. The account carries a low interest rate. 该账户利息很低。
6. I want to deposit 200yuan in my account. 我想在我的户头上存300元。
7. Write down how many dollar bills to deposit and the number of each check..
请写下要存多少美钞,还有每张支票的号码。 8. I hate making a deposit through the bank machine. 我讨厌用自动存款机存款。
9. After technical examination, we find this note is counterfeit. 经技术检验,我们发现这张钞票是假钞。 Unit Five Making Withdrawal取款
1. Please tell me how you wish to withdraw your money.
2
请问您要怎么取钱?
2. Fill out a withdrawal form, please. 请填写取款单。
3. I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account. 我要从我的定期存款中支取200美元。 4. Your deposit is exhausted. 您的账户里没有钱了。
5. Please show me your ID card and enter your secret code. 请出示您的身份证并输入密码。
6. Here is the money with your interest note. Please check to make sure it is accurate.
这是钱和利息清单,请核对。
7. Please give me twenty thousand in hundred-yuan notes and the rest in fifty-yuan notes.
请给我2万元的一百元面值纸币,其余的要50元面值的。 8. Your password does not match. Please try again. 您的密码有误,请在输入一遍。
9. What kind of currency do you want to withdraw? 您想取什么币种? 10. I am sorry. The computer doesn’t work now. But I think you can make the withdrawal at the ATM machine with your bank card.
对不起,电脑出故障了。但是您可以用银行卡在自动取款机里提款。
Unit Six Reporting a Missing Bank Book or Bank Card 存折/银行卡挂失
1. Is this the right window for reporting my lost bankbook? 这里是办理挂失的窗口吗?
2. What’s the procedure for reporting losses? 如何办理挂失手续呢?
3. I need to report a missing Bank Card. 我要挂失一张银行卡。
4. Did you open your account here and are you the account holder? 您是在这里开户的吧,户主是您本人吧?
5. Good, so nobody has tried to take money out of your account. 还好,现在还没有人冒领。
6. Can I apply for a new passbook now? 我现在可以补办一个新存折吗?
7. Please fill in this form for reporting the loss. 请填写挂失单。
8. Your driver’s license and your passport can also be used as valid
3
credentials.
您的驾照和护照也可以作为有效的身份证件。
9. We’ll have to get some details from you. Your name, account number, the amount deposited and PIN number, please.
我们需要一些您的详细信息:您的名字,账号,存款金额和您的密码。 10. You can do the verbal reporting of loss by your phone banking service to freeze your account.
您可以先通过我们的银行电话进行口头挂失,先将您的账户资金冻结。
Unit Seven Remittance and Cashing 汇款兑现
1. I’d like to send 2000 US dollars in cash to my son in America. 我想给在美国的儿子汇2000美元现金。
2. I’d like to know the different ways of remittance abroad. 我想知道向境外汇款都有哪些方式。
3. The fastest way is T/T short for telegraphic transfer, and the charge is the highest.
最快的方式是电汇,费用也最高。
4. The commission for this remittance is 50yuan. 您的这笔汇款的手续费是50元。
5. How long will it take for her to receive the monkey? 要多久才能收到钱?
6. The remittance can arrive in one or two days. 汇款过一两天可以到帐。
7. If there are any problems, you may inquire by using the receipt and passport.
如果有问题可以凭回单和护照来查询。 8. My brother is in urgent need of money. 我弟弟急需用钱。
9. I’m expecting a RMB 3000 remittance from Shanghai. 我在等一笔上海汇来的3000元的人民币的款项。 10. I’m sorry, sir, but your remittance hasn’t arrived yet. 先生,您的汇款还没到。 11. I think it is necessary to send an inquiry telegram to the remitting bank.
我想有必要给汇出行发查询电报。 12. Would you like us to telephone you when the remittance arrives? 汇票寄到时我们给您打电话好吗? 13. Demand draft as a very long validity so you can post the draft to the payee.
4
汇票的有效期很长,所以您可以将其寄给收款人。 14. I’d like to cancel this draft. 我想取消这张汇票。 15. When can I receive the refund? 我什么时候可以收到退款?
Unit Eight Currency Exchange 货币兑换 1. I’d like to exchange some dollars for RMB. 我想将美元兑换为人民币。
2. What’s the exchange rate for US dollars? 美元的兑换汇率是多少?
3. Do you have any cash or traveler’s checks? 您要换的是现金还是旅行支票? 4. Do you charge for cashing checks? 兑换旅行支票收手续费吗?
5. How much do you want to change? 您想兑换多少?
6. It’s RMB6.67 Yuan to one dollar. 是6.67元人民币兑1美元。
7. How much would I get for 300 dollars? 300美元可以兑换多少钱?
8. I’d like to know if I could change these RMB back into US dollars. 我想知道能否把这些人民币换回美元。 9. In what denomination would you like it? 您要什么面值的货币? 10. Would please give me five fifties, ten twenties and five tens?
请给我五章五十元面值的,十张二十元面值的和五张是元面值的好吗? 11. Please keep the exchange memo safe. 请您保管好兑换水单。 12. You can reconvert the RMB into US dollars with your passport and exchange memo.
您可以凭护照和兑换水单将人民币兑回美元。 13. These dollars are worth RMB 2000 Yuan. 这些美元可换2000元人民币。 14. How much commission do you charge? 请问手续费是多少? 15. If you change an amount under US$10000 to RMB, you may do it here at the counter.
如果您要将1万元以下的美元兑换成人民币,可以直接在银行柜台办理。
5
Unit Nine Travelers’ Check旅行支票
1. I would like to change this money into traveler’s checks. 我想把这些钱兑换成旅行支票。
2. May I cash my traveler’s checks issued by the Bank of America? 我能在这里把美国银行发行的旅行支票兑换成现金吗? 3. I’ll be pleased to cash it for you. 我很高兴能为你兑换。
4. Would you please countersign them here? 请您在支票上副签,好吗? 5. What is the interest rate? 利息是多少?
6. I’d like to break this note, please. 我想把这钱换开。
7. What’s the dollar going for today? 今天的美元汇率是多少?
8. Your exchanged money comes to 5000 yuan. 您兑换的钱总共是5000元。
9. Would you please show me your passport? 请出示您的护照好吗?
10.Where should I countersign? 我应该在哪里副签呢?
11. How much do you want to exchange? 您想要兑换多少?
12.What kind of denomination would you like? 您想要那种面额的现钞呢?
13. Please fill in this exchange memo. 请您填写这张兑换水单。
14.I need some cash for my visit in Shanghai. 我在上海旅行需要一些现金。 15.Can you handle it for me? 您能为我处理一下吗?
Unit 10 Using the ATM使用自动提款机 1. My card is stuck and nothing came out! 我的卡卡住了,什么东西都出不来!
2. The ATM kept may card. I can’t get it out of the machine. 提款机把我的卡吞了。我拿不出来。 3. How can I get it back? 怎么才能取回卡呢? 4. Please key in your PIN. 请输入密码。
6
5. It appears that you entered the wrong number. 看来你的密码输错了。
6. Did you push the correct buttons for your secret number? 您输入密码的时候按键正确吗? 7. Are you sure the code is correct? 您确定密码是正确的吗?
8. Everything seems to be in order. 一切正常,
9. Insert your bank card face up into the slot. 请面朝上插入您的银行卡。
10. What am I supposed to do after that? 在那之后我该做什么呢?
11. The cash will be dispersed out of the slot. 现金会从取款口出来。
12. You can use the machine at any time. 您可以随时使用这个机器。
13.Is there any service charge for this? 要收取手续费/服务费吗?
14.It’s the only proof I have of this transaction. 它是这次交易的唯一证明。
15.It’s important to contact the bank as quickly as possible. 尽快与银行联系很重要。 Unit Ten E-Banking 网上银行
1. It is said that your bank has a service called electricity bill agent. 听说你们银行开通了一项缴纳电费的业务。 2. You can pay your water bill through our e-bank. 您可以通过我们的网上银行付水费。
3. Your gas bill can be automatically deducted from your account. 煤气费可以从您的账户中自动扣除。 4. E-bank offers 24-hour service.
网上银行提供每天24小时的服务。 5. What do you think about online service? 您对网上服务怎么看?
6. You can transfer money via our e-bank service system. 您可以通过网上银行系统来转账。
7. You can perform your transaction in absolute privacy. 您的交易情况绝对是保密的。
8. How can I use Visa card on the internet? 我怎样才能在网上使用维萨卡呢? 9. Have you heard about Online System?
7
您听说过在线系统吗?
10. You can make payments by the e-check. 您可以通过电子支票来支付。
11. The e-check is a tool for use on the Internet. 电子支票是一种网上支付工具。
12. Do you keep savings accounts on the computer? 你们把储存账户信息保存在计算机上吗?
13. You can immediately have access to the e-bank service by inputting your username and password.
您可以通过输入您的用户名和密码来快速登录您的网上银行。
14. Online systems help us provide speedy and accurate service to our customers.
在线系统帮助我们为客户提供快速而准确的服务。
15. Writing fewer checks means more time and expense saved for the bank and customer.
签的支票越少,就意味着节约银行和客户的费用和时间就越多。 Unit Eleven Personal Finance Management个人理财管理
1. I’m not sure which would be better for me, buying some insurance or putting it in a bank.
我不确定那一项对我来说更好,卖保险还是存银行。
2. A statement will be drawn up and can be posted to you or sent via e-mail.
交易记录会在对账单中列出并且对账单可以通过电子邮件的形式寄给您。
3. I’m interested in putting some of my money into investment tools. 我感兴趣的是把我的一些资金放到多种投资工具中去。
4. We design the best deposit combination based on your salary and other incomes.
我们根据您的工资和其他收入来为您设计最佳的存款组合方案。 5. When anything is up for renewal, we do it automatically.
当有任何到期的存款需要续存的话,我们会自动为您续存。
6. It is value-added service, and can be tailored to suit your requirements. 它是一项增值服务,可以按照您的要求定制服务。
7. I’ll come by my local branch later this afternoon and get it set up. 我下午晚些时候就去我附近的支行办理这个业务。
8. I would like you to hear the full details, if you think it’ll be beneficial to you.
如果你认为这样对我有好处的话,我愿闻其详。
9. It makes it difficult if you want to investigate a company which is registered outside China.
想要调查在中国境外注册的公司,可能会有点困难。
8
10. I just simply don’t feel comfortable keeping them at home or in the office.
把它们放在家里或办公室都不能让我放心。 11. It will put you in touch with a Personal Banker. 它将使您与个人理财顾问保持通话。
12. Would you like to know its repayment capacity? 您想知道它的还款能力方面的情况吗?
13. We can arrange the structure to suit whatever you require. 我们可以安排存期结构以适应您的任何要求。 14. I’d like to have my car insured against accidents. 我想为我的车投保车险。
15. Could you tell me when the coverage becomes effective? 您能告诉我投保什么时候生效吗? Unit Twelve Credit Card信用卡
1. Would you like to apply for a card with us? 您想申请我们的银行卡吗?
2. The best way to use credit cards is to keep the limit very low. 要使用信用卡,最好的办法就是保持低透支限额。
3. Customers need to figure out what amount they can afford to pay in full every month.
客户必须清楚每个月可以负担得起多少金额。
4. I’m just calling to say that we’ve received your new Corporate Credit from HQ.
我打电话就是要告诉您,我们已经收到了从总部转来的您的新公司信用卡。
5. I’ve had a current account with a debit card with you for years. Now, I’m looking at upgrading to a credit card.
我已经在你们这里办了一个带借记卡的活期存款账户,有好几年了。现在,我希望升级成信用卡。
6. If for some reason I was having a bad month and spent a little too much I could just pay the minimum?
假如因为某些原因,我某个月的境况比较糟糕,而且花的又有点过头了的话,我可以只支付最低还款额,是吧?
7. There are certainly many benefits that go along with our credit card. 我们信用卡确实有许多优惠。
8. With our Corporate Card you can use it for both collection and payment.
使用我们公司卡可以享受代理收费付费服务。
9. I’ll contract my guarantor now and we’ll come in within the next couple of days.
9
我这就联系我的担保人,我们两天内就来。
10. If I don’t have enough on me, I’ll pop over to the ATM and draw some.
如果我带的钱不够的话,我就赶到自动取款机那边取一些钱出来。 11. What I’d advise you to do is set up a Direct Debit Service. 我建议您直接办理一个借记业务。
12. A Direct Debit means that every month we can arrange for all of your utility bills to come directly out of your account, no fuss, no hassle.
直接借记业务就是我们可以安排您每个月的水电费直接从您的账户中划走,既不忙乱,又不麻烦。
13. You’ll see on your monthly bill and statement the amount in full but also the minimum payment. 在您的月度对账单上,您既可以看到支付金额的总数也能看到最低还款额。
14. Could you let me have your card and the money to be deposited? 您能给我您的卡和要存的钱吗?
15. Here’s your card back and your money. Please double check for me. 这是您的银行卡还有您的钱,请您再清点一下。 Unit Thirteen Personal Consuming Loan个人消费贷款
1. How much will you allow me to borrow? I mean, I don’t need a massive sum of money.
你们允许我借多少钱?我的意思是,我并不需要一大笔钱。
2. We can also look at your current credit status and adjust the interest accordingly.
我们还可以查看您目前的信用状况,并且相应调整利率。
3. As you don’t have a long history with us, we will have to check your credit card rating with your previous bank before we can promise any loan to you.
因为您与我们银行业务来往时间不长,在我们能承诺给您任何贷款之前,我们得查看您在以前银行的信用记录。
4. Let’s have a look at your credit details and get this started. 让我们看看您的信用记录,然后开始办理。
5. We have many loans programs; may I ask what the purpose of the loan is?
我们提供多种贷款,我能问问您贷款的目的是什么吗?
6. I’m hoping to get a mortgage loan from you and was wondering about your interest rates.
我希望从你们这里获得按揭并且想知道你们的利率。
7. We offer a Personal Loan for Studying Abroad for anyone who’s studying overseas, regardless of the circumstances.
我们为出国留学的人提供个人留学贷款,不论是什么情况。
10
8. Would you be looking at a long-term or short-term loan? 您考虑的是长期的方案还是短期的方案?
9. I’m not sure if I need any other proof or guarantee to get this loan, do I?
我不确定,我是否还需要其他的证明或担保来获得这笔贷款呢? 10. Do you have the notification of admission letter from your university, your passport and your visa with you? 您带着入学通知书,护照和签证了吗?
11. This loan is specially provided for people who are studying overseas to pay their tuition fee and other sundry items。
此贷款是专门为那些去海外留学的人提供的,用来支付他们的学杂费。
12. With our Personal Automobile Consumer Loan, the borrower can borrow up to 80% of the purchase price.
申请我们的个人汽车消费贷款的借款人可以借到的最大金额为购买价格的80%。
13. How about the frequency of repayment? 还款的频率是如何规定的?
14. The interest rates depend on what is announced at the time, but at the moment, the interest for a 2-year loan is 5.29%.
利率取决当时公布的利率值,但目前两年期贷款的利率值为5.29% 15. You will need a correctly filled in application form, ID card, proof of residency, proof of income, the agreement from the agent and of course the 20% down payment.
一张正确的填写的申请表,身份证,居住证明,收入证明,与经销商签订的协议,当然还有20%的首付款。
Unit Fourteen Foreign Exchange Sale and Purchase外汇结售 1. A remittance is being transferred to this account. 有一笔汇款要转到这个账户上。
2. I’d like to check whether the remittance has arrived. 我想查看下汇款有没有到。
3. I want to exchange all the donated foreign currency into RMB. 我想把所有的外币捐款都兑换成人民币。 4. I’d like to convert my salary. 我想兑换我的工资。
5. You have to provide the Employment Agreement and your Income Certificate.
您需要提供就业协议和您的收入证明。
6. Would you please tell me the use of the large amount of money? 您能告诉我这一大笔资金的用途吗?
11
7. You need to show us the purchase-sale contract of the house and other relevant documents.
您需要向我们提供房屋的销售合同及一些相关的材料。
8. The account number of the house selling company is also necessary. 您还需要房屋销售公司的账号。
9. You have to provide the notarized donation agreement. 您需要提供经公证的捐赠协议。
10.You have to change the remittance into RMB before you can withdraw it.
您在取出这笔汇款前必须将其兑换成人民币。
11. I want to withdraw some and have the rest credited into my account. 我想取出一部分,剩余的存入我的账户。 12. Do you have a foreign currency account? 您有外币账户吗?
13. My company has received a sum of money paid for goods in US dollars.
我公司已收到一笔美元贷款。
14. I’m an accountant from ABC Company. 我是ABC公司的一名会计。
15. You have to bring the trade contract for the settlement of the exchange.
您需要带上贸易合同来结汇。
Unit Fifteen Buying Foreign Currency 购买外币
1. I’d like to buy some foreign currency for a business trip. 我想买些外币出差时用。
2. That depends on where you plan to travel. 那得取决于您去旅行的目的地。
3. If your destination is Hong Kong or Macau, we are permitted to exchange up to US$1000 for you.
如果您的目的地是香港或澳门,我们最多允许为您兑换1000美元。 4. Could I see the originals? 我能看下正本吗?
5. Please sign your name at the bottom of the exchange memo. 请在兑换水单的最下面签字。
6. Today’s rate is RMB 665.82 yuan to US$100. 今天的汇率是655.82元人民币兑100美元。
7. Could you show me your family registered permanent residence book? 请出示您的户口簿好吗?
8. Your son’s matriculation certificate is also needed. 我们还需要看您儿子的大学录取通知书。
12
9. Could you credit the money to my son’s bank card? 您能将这笔钱存入我儿子的银行卡吗? 10. How much could I exchange every year? 我每年可以兑换多少金额?
11. Everyone is allowed to exchange up to US$50000 in any given year. 每人每年最多兑换五万美元。
12. For a child under 14 to go abroad, the exchange supply standards are half that for an adult.
对于14岁以下的出国人员,兑换标准减半。 13. I’ll process that for you now. 我现在就为您办理。
14. You can buy US$2000 or equivalent at most. 您最多可以兑换2000美元。
15. I’d like to exchange some US dollars for my son to pay his tuition. 我想兑换些美元给我儿子交学费。
13
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容